Hey everyone. Jason Quesada here, Digital Media Marketing Manager for Cloud Connect. Did you know that we are just 11 weeks away from Cloud Connect Santa Clara? All of the cool and latest cloud solutions will be displayed on the Cloud Connect expo floor. We are going to make it rain at Cloud Connect and we are asking you to join us!
We need to start connecting with and learning from each other right now so that we can all make sure we’re up to date with what is going on before the show. Enter Social Media! Yeah we are hip with the social media. All of the cool tech and IT guys are using it. That is why I am asking for your help to put the “social” in social media.
Social Media Calendar: We’ve organized Cloud Connect’s social media efforts around weekly technology themes. During each theme week, posts on Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn and the Cloud Connect Blog will highlight relevant sessions and exhibitors, along with any other timely announcements or news regardless of theme. Below is the calendar:
- 12/5 Application Architecture & Design and The Future of Utility Computing
- 12/12 WAN
- 12/19 Big Data and Infrastructure
- 12/26 Big Data Overflow
- 1/2 Risks, Governance, Compliance, and Mitigation
- 1/9 Private Clouds
- 1/16 ROI, TCO, and Cloud Economics and Organizational Readiness
- 1/23 Mobile Cloud and Performance & Availability
- 1/30 Expo Highlights
- 2/6 Cloud Security
Here is how you can help:
- Like Cloud Connect’s Facebook account. Feel free to contribute key facts, case studies or start discussions that pertain to cloud computing.
- Provide updates about your activities, ”must see” at Cloud Connect and other news through twitter and we will re-tweet it on Cloud Connect’s Twitter account if applicable to the event. Include #ccevent in your tweets for tracking purposes.
- Tell people you are attending Cloud Connect Santa Clara. Go to the Cloud Connect group page, and start a relevant discussion on topics covered at the event.
- Create videos about what you are looking forward to see and do at Cloud Connect and post it on YouTube. Send us the URL and we’ll add it to our favorites and promote it via our social media channels.
- Foursquare is coming back to Cloud Connect. You will be able to check-in locations all over the place! We’ll create booth venues where you can check in and share info with others. Please be sure to add Cloud Connect as a friend to your Foursquare account
There you have it! Pretty simple. I’ll get the sharing started by offering anyone who reads this blog a 25% Discount on Cloud Connect Conference passes or a free expo pass by using the following Priority code: CPNCDCC07
Feel free to follow me on Twitter for inside Interop updates.
Let’s do this!