We’ve organized Cloud Connect’s social media efforts around weekly technology themes. During each theme week, posts on Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn and the Cloud Connect Blog will highlight relevant sessions and exhibitors, along with any other timely announcements or news regardless of theme. Below is the calendar:
- 6/25 Application Architecture & Design
- 7/2 Cloud Security & Risk
- 7/9 Cloud Infrastructure
- 7/16 ROI, TCO, and Cloud Economics
- 7/23 WAN & Cloud Networking
- 7/30 Organizational Readiness
- 8/6 Big Data
- 8/13 Mobile Cloud
- 8/20 Private & Hybrid Clouds
- 8/27 Expo Highlights
Here is how you can help:
- Like Cloud Connect’s Facebook account. Feel free to contribute key facts, case studies or start discussions that pertain to cloud computing.
- Provide updates about your activities, ”must see” at Cloud Connect and other news through twitter and we will re-tweet it on Cloud Connect’s Twitter account if applicable to the event. Include #ccevent in your tweets for tracking purposes.
- Tell people you are attending Cloud Connect Chicago. Go to the Cloud Connect group page, and start a relevant discussion on topics covered at the event.
- Create videos about what you are looking forward to see and do at Cloud Connect and post it on YouTube. Send us the URL and we’ll add it to our favorites and promote it via our social media channels.
- Foursquare is coming back to Cloud Connect. You will be able to check-in locations all over the place! We’ll create booth venues where you can check in and share info with others. Please be sure to add Cloud Connect as a friend to your Foursquare account
There you have it! Pretty simple. I’ll get the sharing started by offering anyone who reads this blog a 25% Discount on Cloud Connect Conference passes or a free expo pass by using the following Priority code: RFPQCH04
Feel free to follow me on Twitter for inside Cloud Connect updates.
Let’s do this!