Cloud Connect Silicon Valley is coming up fast and includes two new Private Cloud Workshops for attendees to choose from:
Both of these courses will be taught by Barb Goldworm, President and Chief Analyst at FOCUS. Barb is a phenomenal instructor and has published and spoken extensively on Private Clouds and Virtualization. If you are planning or already implementing a private cloud, these are two must attend courses.
Here are Barb’s top 10 reasons to attend:
By Barb Goldworm, Cloud Connect Track Chair, Private and Hybrid Clouds
10. Get the BIG PICTURE view of the road from virtualization to cloud including recent trends
9. Assess where you are on this continuum and what steps you still have to take to successfully build your private cloud
8. Talk with others at the same stage, and those ahead of you, about how to solve the challenges you face now and in your next steps
7. Learn how to leverage all the work you’ve done in virtualization so far, to help you get to cloud
6. Learn where hypervisors should fit, and whether/how to live in a multi-hypervisor world
5. Learn where the potholes are on the road to cloud, and how to navigate around them
4. Hear a rapid fire perspective comparing the major cloud stacks to help figure out what’s right for you
3. Cut through the hype of hundreds of virtualization and cloud management tools to see what’s real and what’s not
2. Learn about the relationship between cloud stacks, self-service portals, and cloud management tools
1. Learn what you need to take home a plan to get from the virtual infrastructure you have TODAY to the private cloud you want to have THIS YEAR!