That’s the question we’re asking with the launch of the 2013 ICE Awards. Cloud Connect and Everest Group are teaming up for a first of its kind look how companies are innovating through cloud computing. Submissions are due on July 26, 2013!
Why are we launching the ICE Awards?
Our industry has moved beyond the era of defining the cloud and evangelizing its merits. The cloud and it’s benefits are now well understood. But what’s less understood is how cloud has impacted the enterprise in a long-term, meaningful and measurable way. That’s the focus of the ICE Awards.
- Consumer goods & retail
- Financial services
- Media & entertainment
What We’re Looking For?
- Significant positive effects on one or more segments of your stakeholders (customers, employees, partners/channels, and/or society in general), e.g., improved customer satisfaction, improved collaboration between employees and partners, reduced resource consumption footprint etc.
- Striking business impact in terms of revenue, costs, pricing, investments, retention, and/or reduced time to market
- Notable technology transformation that led to process simplification, creation of new feature/functionality, flexibility, uniqueness/cleverness, business agility, etc.
- Achievement of organizational transformation, e.g., the cloud solution improved your organizational model, bettered your change management practices, empowered a previously impassive organization, etc.
Who Decides the Winners?
We’re working with a team of judges from industry, media & the enterprise. Our growing list of ICE Awards judges includes:
- Reuven Cohen, Writer of the Digital Provocateur column for Forbes Magazine
- Neal Sample, CIO – Enterprise Growth, for American Express
- Dave McCrory, SVP of DSP (Platform) Engineering at Warner Music Group