There’s no doubt that big Data is growing fast; each year, the generation of global data is doubling, and as it does so it becomes increasingly challenging to manage, interpret, store and secure. In order to stay competitive companies are seeking new big data platforms to help them manage large data sets and strategies that will allow them to turn data into insights which can drive value for their organization.
IT, marketing and digital professionals are spinning trying to untangle the Big Data web. In effort to help these professionals do their jobs better we are excited to announce The Big Data Conference which will be co-located with Cloud Connect Chicago October 21-23, 2013.
The Big Data Conference spans three days, the conference offers in-depth educational programs, workshops, case studies, demonstrations and real-world technology implementations including:
- Large enterprise case studies in key verticals including manufacturing, retail, healthcare, and financial services
- How to structure an organization to take advantage of Big Data
- The big picture: A life-cycle for Big Data management
- How to set the best Big Data strategy for your organization
- Data visualization & interfaces trends
- Breakdown of Hadoop and other Big Data platforms & architectures