Momentum is building for the 2013 ICE Awards, a program we launched with Everest Group to recognize industry leading cloud adopters. What makes the program unique is its focus on the customer – real enterprises making serious bets on cloud computing. We’re looking for the companies making bold moves with their cloud strategy, driving innovation and value for their business. The winners of the ICE Awards will have the opportunity to present their customer story as a featured speaker at Cloud Connect Chicago 2013.
The deadline to submit for the 2013 ICE Awards is Friday, August 9th at 9pm EST.
The ICE Awards winners will be selected by our esteemed panel of judges representing technology media, enterprise customers and the cloud industry. The 2013 ICE Awards judges are:
- Charles Babcock, Editor-at-large, InformationWeek
- Alistair Croll, Principal Analyst, Bitcurrent
- Dave McCrory, Senior Vice President of Engineering for Warner Music Group
- Eric Simonson, Managing Partner – Research, Everest Group
- Neal Sample, CIO – Enterprise Growth, American Express
- Peter Bendor-Samuel, Founder and CEO, Everest Group
- Reuven Cohen, Contributing Author, Forbes Magazine
- Steve Wylie, General Manager, Cloud Connect