The knowledge and best practices you gain at Cloud Connect Chicago will ultimately help your organization maximize their cloud investment. You’ll come back better prepared to help your company develop strategies to increase efficiency and productivity; and ideas on how to test and implement new, transformative technologies.
Need a little help demonstrating the ROI your trip to Cloud Connect will have? Share the below list which helps demonstrate the importance and impact your trip will have on your organization.
- Discover innovative ways that the cloud can help you boost productivity and create new revenue streams.
- Stay abreast of industry trends and issues, hear industry experts and end users discuss use cases and best practices surrounding their cloud migration.
- Evaluate which cloud stacks and platforms are right for your specific challenges, so you can optimize spend in these key areas.
- Up-level the skills and experience of your organization with CompTIA Cloud Essential Certification.
- Meet with over 30 vendors and find new solutions to your cloud, security, infrastructure or big data questions.
- Anticipate emerging cloud trends so you can plan for any impact on your business.
- Renegotiate service agreements and/or upgrade to the next version by scheduling one-on-one meetings at Cloud Connect.
- Network with like-minded professionals and learn how they are tackling cloud issues in your industry.
- Learn from top peers, analysts and other end users in the Cloud Connect Conference sessions including cloud & private clouds, AWS, CloudStack, and OpenStack
- Connect with thousands of experts — including leaders from companies like ZipCar, Boeing, Sears, and The Weather Company, the brightest innovators in IT — for guidance and advice on the specific challenges your company is facing.
Leverage the Convince Your Manager tools on the Cloud Connect website to get additional details and justification letters to share with your management team. We look forward to seeing you in Chicago!