Each year Cloud Connect Silicon Valley hosts the Cloud Executive Summit (CES), an exclusive program which takes place in advance of the main Cloud Connect Conference and Expo. The speakers and audience for CES include an interesting blend of industry executives, investors and entrepreneurs, and ample opportunity for discussion and networking. The program is fast-paced, thought provoking and focuses on a variety of interesting topics. But the underlying theme at CES is very much focused on one thing… finding the next business opportunity in the cloud.
Here’s an overview of what we have planned this year and the excellent speakers we have lined up. I hope to see you there!
Opportunities in the Mobile Cloud
- Presented by Avery Lyford, VP of Business Development, LEAP Commerce
What’s the Big Data Deal: Market Insights and Opportunities
- Presented by Seth Robinson, Director, Technology Analysis, CompTIA
How Software Defined Networks Change Everything
- Presented by Andre Kindness, Principal Analyst, Forrester Research
How to Get Your Cloud Startup Funded
- Presented by Glenn Solomon, partner, GGV Capital
Understanding Enterprise Requirements for the Cloud – A CIO Interview
- Presented by John O’Farrell, General Partner, Andreessen Horowitz
- Presented by Mark Settle, CIO, BMC Software
Are you Being a Good Cloud Broker for your Business?
- Presented by Ray Richardson, Master Cloud Strategist, Hewlett-Packard
- Presented by Christian Teeft, Vice President Engineering, Latisys
Finding the Next Cloud Opportunity – VC Panel
- Moderator: Ben Kepes, Blogger, Diversity Limited
- Ryan Floyd, Founding General Partner, Storm Ventures
- John O’Farrell, General Partner, Andreessen Horowitz
- Salil Deshpande, Managing Director, Bain Capital Ventures
- Reuven Cohen, Techstars Mentor, Contributing Author at Forbes Magazine and SVP at Virtustream
Have Business Buyers Driven us to the Tipping Point for Cloud Adoption?
- Presented by Scott Bils, Partner, Everest Group
We look forward to seeing you at Cloud Connect next week.