What do names like VMware, Oracle, Cisco, and IBM all have in common? They are participating in Cloud Connect Silicon Valley 2013. The Conference and Expo program is filling up with leading industry players making Cloud Connect Silicon Valley the must attend cloud event for 2013!
Industry heavy hitters SoftLayer, Red Hat, VMware, Oracle, Rackspace and Citrix will be taking center stage at this year’s Conference and Expo. With all the news recently surrounding these key players the Expo will be nothing short of exciting. Issues including hybrid cloud management, security, and open cloud will be pushed front and center.
The Cloud Connect Conference also boasts some notable sessions including speakers from Netflix, Amazon Web Services, and Citrix to name a few. Here’s our list of the top 5 must attend sessions:
- Jinesh Varia, Technology Evangelist, Amazon Web Services
- Adrian Cockcroft, Director, Architecture, Netflix
- Lori MacVittie, Senior Technical Marketing Manager, F5 Networks
- Jesse Lipson, VP of Data Sharing, Citix
- Wayne Walls, Developer Advocate, Rackspace
- Steve Riley, Technical Leader, Riverbed Technology
That is just a snapshot of the topics and speakers that will be covered. Preview the full Conference lineup here. Early Bird registration ends in two weeks, register now and save yourself $500 on Conference Passes.
We look forward to seeing you in April!