It’s a big day for the Silicon Valley event…Cloud Connect just announced their keynote speaker lineup. Presenting a high caliber of thought leaders in the cloud space is of the utmost priority and it’s exciting to see who will be hitting the mainstage in April. To date, looks like the stellar lineup of speakers includes:
- Alistair Croll, Vice President, CloudOps Research
- Lew Tucker, VP & CTO Cloud Computing, Cisco
- William Ruh, VP & Global Technology Director, General Electric
- Michael Barrett, Chief Information Security Officer, PayPal, Inc.
- Joe Weinman, Author of Cloudonomics & SVP, Cloud Services & Strategy, Telx
- Duke Skarda, Chief Technology Officer, SoftLayer
- Dave McCrory, SVP of DSP Engineering, Warner Music Group
It’s fundamental that the keynote speakers be able to present Cloud Connect attendees with relevant, vendor neutral information and education that can help them shape their business strategy. As such, it appears to be a good blend of visionaries and practitioners who can wrangle and speak to the latest insights in cloud technologies and use-cases. Looking forward to seeing what meaningful ways Cisco, GE, PayPal, SoftLayer and more pair down and explore the wide range of innovation in the cloud.
If you’d like more insight on these folks, check out their bios on the Cloud Connect keynote page.