Cloud Connect was recently named one of the Top Cloud Computing Events of 2013 by Enterprise CIO Forum. We are proud to have topped the list and be named the Conference and Expo where IT professionals come for the latest cloud computing training and information. Here are 10 reasons why you should register and join us April 2-5 in Silicon Valley:
10) SEE NEW PRODUCTS. Find new solutions to your cloud, security, infrastructure and projects.
9) ENGAGE WITH MULTIPLE COMPANIES AT ONE TIME. Meet with 100+ industry leaders including VMware, Citrix, Cisco, Softlayer, Rackspace, IBM, Oracle and more!
8 ) SEE SPECIFIC COMPANIES OR PRODUCTS. Ready to renegotiate service agreements and/or upgrade to the next version? Make the most of your time by scheduling meetings at Cloud Connect.
7) CREATE AND STRENGTHEN PROFESSIONAL RELATIONSHIPS. Grab breakfast, lunch or a beer and make connections that will help you throughout the year.
6) PROFESSIONAL DEVELOPMENT. Learn from peers, analysts and other end users in the Cloud Connect Conference sessions including cloud & big data, virtualization, security, and how to build private and public clouds.
5) KEEP UP-TO-DATE ON INDUSTRY TRENDS AND ISSUES. Hear industry experts and end users discuss use cases and best practices surrounding their cloud migration. Check out the 2013 Keynote Speakers.
4) SEE EXISTING SUPPLIERS. Gain insight into competition and find what others are delivering or how they are providing service.
3) NETWORK WITH COLLEAGUES. With so many like-minded professionals under one roof, learn how others are tackling similar problems in your industry.
2) SEE PRODUCTS “IN-PERSON” FIRST REVIEWED ONLINE. Touch, test and question all the new technologies you’ve read about.
1) DEEP DIVE WORKSHOPS. Gain new skills and help advance your career by attending one of Cloud Connects Workshops including Big Data, Cloud Crash Course, Advanced Cloud Courses, and Navigating PaaS.
BONUS REASON) An incredible value! Register now and pay just $1,899 for all 4 days of actionable content, invaluable connections and essential training.